PCI Express Serial ATA II Card ST Lab A-331
Utilize the latest SATA interface with this compact PCIe card. Break out of USB or Firewire slow transfer speeds by using your SATA drive externally without sacrificing speed degradation.
Each card comes with everything thing you need to get started in the direction of blazing speeds. The package includes a power cable and a SATA transfer cable.
Other features include a maximum transfer rate of up to 3.0 Gbps along with two ports on the outside and two ports internally. Each port or channel is independent of the other, so transfer speeds are not bottlenecked by adding additional drives.
1 in stock
€40.00 inc. 23% VAT
1 in stock
- Chipset: Silicon Image Sil 3132.
- Fully compatible with PCI Express (PCIe) 1.0a specifications.
- Compliant with Serial ATA II specifications.
- Supports NCQ.
- Supports two independent Serial ATA channels.
- Supports SATA I and SATA II hard drives.
- Data transfer rate at 3.0 Gbps for Serial ATA II.
- Data transfer rate at 1.5 Gbps for Serial ATA I.
- Throughput of one-lane PCI Express (PCIe) at 2.5 Gbps.
- OS Supports: Windows 2000/XP/2003.
- A-330/A-340 Connectors: 2 x int SATA connectors, 2 x ext SATA connectors.
- A-331/A-341 Connectors: 2 x int SATA connectors, 2 x ext eSATA connectors.
li> Bus Interface: PCI Express x1.