USB 2.0 to DB9 RS485 / RS422 Adapter
USB 2.0 to DB9 RS485/RS422 Adapter is completely designed according to industrial standards.
RS422/RS485 interface chip is selected TI’s original industrial-grade chip VP3082, communication distance can reach 1.2KM, with industrial site Anti-interference performance.
CUP chip selection is CH341T, communication speed can reach 2M.
RS422/RS485 output interface adopts simple isolation circuit and 600W lightning protection, to further enhance anti-jamming; industrial-grade standard design, it is suitable for industrial site use.
2 in stock
€50.00 inc. 23% VAT
2 in stock
- Power: no external power supply, powered by USB port
- System Requirements: WINDOWS 98 / ME / 2000 / XP / Server 2003 / VISTA / Server 2008 / WIN 7
- /64/32-bit operating system version.
- Interface standard: Meet the TIA/EIA RS485/RS422/232 standard.
- Support baud rate range: 300bps-200kbps.
- Fully comply with USB2.0 standard, compatible with USB1.1.
- Support remote wake up and power management.
- Support plug and play and hot swap (USB side).
- Working methods: asynchronous work, point-to-point or multi-point, 2 wire half duplex, 4 wire full duplex, shielded ground.
- Direction control: Adopt data flow to automatic control technology to automatically identify and control data transmission direction.
- Load capacity: Supports point-to-multipoint per converter allows connection of 128 RS-422 or RS-485 interface devices.
- Transmission distance: 1200 meters (9600bps) on RS-422/RS485 port, USB port no more than 5 meters.
- Interface protection: 600W lightning, surge protection, ±15KV electrostatic protection.
- Use of the environment: -25 ° C to 70 ° C, relative humidity of 5% to 95%.
- Transmission medium: twisted pair or shielded wire.
- USB cable length: 80 cm.
- Weight: 35g.
- LED display communication data (many display companies have used in batches, almost compatible with all manufacturers of control cards, after testing are very easy to use).
- Machine tool PLC data read and write.
- Monitor data read and write and PTZ control.
- Home appliances centralised control.
- Access control system; card.
- Various industrial automation; instrumentation.
- Parking lot; bus charges.
- Canteen sale system; employee attendance.
- Highway toll station; ATM machine; etc.