SIIG SoundWave 5.1 PCI Sound Card IC-510012-S2
SIIG’s SoundWave 5.1 PCI is the most cost-effective solution to transform your PC into a home theatre system improving your music, gaming and movie entertainment quality.
2 in stock
€20.00 inc. 23% VAT
2 in stock
- Transforms your PC into a home theater system with multi-channel surround sound.
- Experience the latest in digital 5.1-channel surround sound for the latest DVD’s, games, & music.
- Customize internet audio with the power and surround sound of EAX audio technologies.
- Fully compliant with Sound Blaster, Sound Blaster Pro and DirectSound.
- Conforms to PCI specification, revision 2.2 and PC99 specification.
- Supports multi-channel music, games and DVDs on 2, 4, 6 (5.1) speaker systems.
- HRTF-based 3D positional audio, DirectSound 3D and A3D to support the latest 3D positional audio.
- Fully compliant with Sound Blaster, Sound Blaster Pro and DirectSound and supports EAX.
- 6CH DAC for AC3 5.1-channel purpose.
- DLS-based wavetable music synthesizer, supports DirectMusic.
- MPU-401 compatible dual mode MIDI interface/Game port (supports Windows XP (32-bit) and Windows Server 2003 (32-bit) only).
- Chipset: CMedia CMI8738
- 16-bit full duplex CODEC
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20KHz
- S/N Ratio: 68.5dB
- Crosstalk: -65.7dB
- THD (%): 0.092
- THD + Noise: 0.124dB
- Dimensions: 5″ x 4 3/4″ x 3/4″
- Weight: 0.15lbs
- Interfaces/Ports: Input: Line In, Microphone In Output: Front Out, Rear Out, Center/Sub Out Game/Midi port (supports XP (32-bit) and Server 2003 (32-bit) only) CD In (internal) Aux In (internal)