USB to RS232 Serial Converter XS8801
Port powered USB to RS232 Serial Adapter.
Chipset: FTDI FT232RL
Indication LED lights for TX and RX activity.
Guaranteed genuine non-clone FTDI processor chips using Windows WHQL certified drivers.
Full Handshaking and Modem Interface Signals.
Auto detection of data speed.
Built-in electrostatic protection.
Processor chip and drivers are fully optimized for Windows 10, Windows 8 and Windows 7.
10 in stock
€60.00 inc. VAT
10 in stock
- This USB to RS232 Serial Converter XS8801 easily adds a serial COM port to your desktop or laptop, for general office, commercial and industrial use.
- Serial outputs are automatically configured as additional COM ports with Windows 98, ME, 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Linux and Mac.
- It is compatible with most GPS and PDA devices (Garmin, Mallagan, Palm), modems, printers, scanners, digital cameras and office equipment.
- This USB Serial adapter cable has protection against static electricity and surges of up to 15KV which gives you reliable data transfers and protects the converter and your equipment from damage due to over voltages.
- USB Plug and Play allows easy installation and requires no IRQ, DMA, or I/O port resources which means that more devices can be attached to your system without the hassles of device and resource conflicts. Drivers comply with Microsoft WHQL and VCP for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10.
- Model number: USConverters XS8801
- Operating system: Windows 10, 8.1, 8 (32/64-bit), Windows Server 2012 / R2, Windows 7 (32/64-bit), Windows Server 2008 R2, Vista (32/64-bit), Windows Server 2008 (32/64-bit), XP, Windows Server 2003 (32/64-bit), 2000, (all WHQL compliant). Windows RT as D2XX drivers only. Windows CE v4.2 – 5.2, 6.0, 7.0 and 2013 including: Windows Mobile 2003, 2003 SE, Windows Mobile 5, 6, 6.1 and 6.5. Linux (built into kernel 3.0.0-19 and above). Mac OS 8, OS 9, OS X 10.3 to 10.9 and above. Android.
- Processor: FTDI FT232RL
- Serial driver: Zywyn ZT213LEEA
- Unique chipID no.: Yes, each converter has it own unique ID number which can be accessed by the user with the D2XX driver programmers guide.
- RS232 Interface: RS232 DB9 Male
- RS232 output power: ~5.7VDC
- Cable length: 3 feet
- USB interface: Standard USB Type A Male
- Indication LEDs: TX, RX and Power
- Ports: 1-port
- Signals: TX, RX, RTS, CTS, DTR, DSR, RI and GND
- Power on pin 9: No
- Baud rate: Guaranteed up to 230.000bps
- Parity: None, Odd, Even, Mark, Space
- Data Bits: 7, 8
- Stop Bits: 1, 2
- TX / RX buffer size: 256 Byte Transmit Buffer / 128 Byte Receive Buffer
- Adjustable USB transfer sizes for TX and RX: From 64 bytes to 4096 bytes
- Adjustable latency timer: 1 to 255 msec
- Adjustable read and write timeouts: 0 to 10000 msec
- Flow Control: None, Xon/Xoff, Hardware
- COM port accessible by: Included virtual COM port drivers or FTD2XX.DLL
- Works with Cisco Standard Break Key Sequence for Password Recovery
- Supports non-standard baud rates
- Electrostatic (ESD) protection: 600W surge protection, 15KV static electricity protection
- Current draw: Static less than 80mA.
- Dynamic average: less than 150mA
- Interface compliance: USB1.1,2.0,3.0, EIA/TIA RS-232
- Regulatory compliance: FCC, CE and RoHS
- Working temp: -20°C to 60°C