DB-25 pin Parallel Port PCI Card
• Single Parallel Port (IEEE1284) interface.
• Easy installation, automatically selects IRQ and I/O address.
• Fully compliant with PCI Local Bus Specification Revision 2.3.
• Supports PCI power management.
• Supports PCI IRQ sharing feature, saves valuable resources for other add-on cards.
• Supports multiple cards on one PC.
• Supports DOS 6.22, Windows 2000, XP 32/64-bit, Server 2003 32/64-bit, Vista 32/64-bit, Server 2008 32/64-bit and Linux kernel 2.6.14 or above.
• Supports SPP, PS2, EPP and ECP 1.9 mode.
• Fast data rate up to 1.5MBps.
• On-chip 256-byte FIFO.
• MCS9865 Chip.
• Package includes driver CD.
Limerick computers will deliver this PCI Parallel Port I/O Card to your door
Next day delivery of this PCI Parallel Port I/O Card within
Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Dublin computer, Wicklow, Wexford, Carlow, Kildare,
Meath, Louth, Monaghan, Cavan, Longford, Westmeath, Offaly, Laois, Kilkenny,
Waterford, Cork, Kerry, Limerick, Tipperary, Clare, Galway, Mayo, Roscommon,
Sligo, Leitrim, Donegal, Northern Ireland, Fermanagh, Tyrone, Derry, Antrim,
Down, Armagh. cheap PCI Parallel Port I/O Card sale, Ireland Parallel Port PCI Card bargain.