- The standard: a standard with USB2.0, decentralization, accord with RS485 standards; FTDI Chip
- USB signal: VCC DATA + DATA-GND FG
- RS485 signal: T/R + T/R-GND
- Working way: asynchronous work, peer-to-peer or more, 2 line half-duplex
- Direction control: the data flow to the automatic control technology, automatic discrimination and control data transmission direction
- Baud rate: 300-9216000 BPS, automatic detection signal rate serial port.
- Load capacity: support point to more, each machine converter can allow connectivity 32 RS485 interface device.
- The transmission distance: RS485 end 1.2 KM, USB line not more than 5 M.
- Interface protection: surge 600 W power protection, 15 KV esd protection.
- Interface form: the USB interface of A kind of male head, DB9 male head of connector.
- Transmission medium: twisted pair or shielding wire.
- Transfer rate: 621600 BPS to 300 M, 38400 BPS to 600 M, 9600 BPS to 1.2 KM
- Shape dimension: the presidents of the 0.7 M, the head is 5.5 CM.
- Make for bad border-25 to 70 , relative humidity 5% to 95%.
- Support: Windows/ME / 2000 / XP/VISTA / 7. LINUX. MAC. WINCE
Delivery of USB 2.0 to RS485 Serial DB9 Converter Cable FTDI in Ireland.
Limerick Computers will deliver this USB 2.0 to RS485 Serial DB9 Converter Cable FTDI to your door throughout Ireland. Next day delivery of this USB 2.0 to RS485 Serial DB9 Converter Cable FTDI within Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Dublin computer, Wicklow, Wexford, Carlow, Kildare, Meath, Louth, Monaghan, Cavan, Longford, Westmeath, Offaly, Laois, Kilkenny, Waterford, Cork, Kerry, Limerick, Tipperary, Clare, Galway, Mayo, Roscommon,
Sligo, Leitrim, Donegal, Northern Ireland, Fermanagh, Tyrone, Derry, Antrim,
Down, Armagh. cheapUSB 2.0 to RS485 Serial DB9 Converter Cable FTDI sale, Ireland USB 2.0 to RS485 Serial DB9 Converter Cable FTDI bargain.